Dodge car (Owner – Fred Ross) at Kilmuir sale. Kilmuir – Mansfield Firemen ready for a practice exersise to burn Miss Eilleen Close’s house, on the corner of The Parade & Malcolm Street, Mansfield Public meeting re Council amalgamation – Cnr High and Highett Streets. Back of Sergio’s place – tents erected after 1939 fires. “Gold in the Ranges: Jamieson to Woods Point” by Brian Lloyd, page 47, ISBN 0957 8430 4 6. Dedication – Police Memorial – High Street Mansfield State School Concert. 1911. PURCELL FAMILY COLLECTION. MOVING CATTLE St John’s Tennis Team, 1957 Mansfield Primary School – Grade 2, 1986 Carting boiler on the way to the Rose of Denmark mine MINUTES OF THE GENERAL MEETING OF THE MOUNTAIN CATTLEMENS ASSOCIATION OF VICTORIA INC. HELD AT TOBACCO BOARD ROOM DALGETY HOUSE, 461 BOURKE STREET MELBOURNE, ON SEPTEMBER 21ST 1979 GRAEME STONEY COLLECTION. BLUFF HUT 1955-2015. BLUFF HUT EXTENSION 1982 Ashfield Sawmill, 1996. Last days before closing. Greg (Wally) Warhurst on the big fork-lift (front end loader). This building is the corner of the saw-shop. Description of illustrations – Big Hill, Slight ?, Chimney’s Corner, Walshs Creek, Springs, All Nations Mine Snow Scenes Mansfield, 31 May 1913, High Street, Mansfield Old township of Boonie Doon taken from Beehive Hill. Frances Cummins (later Mrs Eddie McCormack), crossing Ford’s Creek Original “Wairere” Homestead. FRANK RYAN AT WABONGA HUT « Previous 1 … 28 29 30 31 32 … 316 Next »