Eildon spillway – known then as Sugarloaf Reservoir Remains of the water wheel – German Spur – Lady Clair Mine – Gaffneys Creek Boonie Doon Bridge Old Chalet site on Mt Buller Studying plans for Bindaree Tom Cleeland’s barn – ‘Tasma’ – Barjarg Sketch by Peg Martin from ‘The Other Side of Street’, Calendar A BRIEF HISTORY OF THE BLUFF HUT AS TOLD BY GRAEME STONEY TO WENDY JUBB STONEY APRIL 2007. Mrs Ruby Aldous pictured with Cr. George Riley Lloyd Parks with his prize winning fleece at the Mansfield Show Merle Silver – Remedial English tutor A STOCKMAN’S GREATEST ASSET Bridge St, Jamieson looking south 1870s. Mansfield Railway Station wash basin Jim Orr and Clem Fungos LANCE ADAMS’ ALBUM. MELBOURNE-MANSFIELD RAILWAY 1883-1978. AN UP GOODS TRAIN. Descendants of Thomas Sawyer of Boorolite about 1871 to 1879. Near Darlingford (now under Eildon Weir) MOUNTAIN CATTLEMEN’S ASSOCIATION OF VICTORIA ANNUAL REPORT 1987/1988 John Ross’s wagon « Previous 1 … 282 283 284 285 286 … 316 Next »