Emerald Mine, Matlock Portrait of James William Foots and Maria Isobella Beattie. On back of photograph hand written “Miss Violet Foots” SYD RYDER INTERVIEW PART 3. BILLY HICKS Mansfield Court House built 1879 – Telegraph Office Forestry Commission – Mt Stirling Road. Harry Norris with back to camera and George Ramage lighting the fust to blow out rock. They were called ‘Powder Monkeys’. Howes Creek Picnic GRAEME STONEY COLLECTION. 2006 PROTEST CATTLE DRIVE, UNDER MT MAGDALA. GRAEME STONEY LEADS WHILE JOHN HOPKINS DRIVES. Forestry Commission Camp built at Mirimbah during the 1940s. VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS OF MOUNTAIN CATTLEMEN’S ANNUAL GET TOGETHER ROSE RIVER 2002. CHAINSAW SCULPTURE DICK FORREST AND PETER PURCELL, TAKING CATTLE INTO MITCHELLS CREEK FOR SUMMER GRAZING 1978-1980. PETER AND GREG PURCELL Winter Scene at Matlock – “Toorak at Matlock, 1902” McColl’s old farmhouse on the Tolmie-Whitfield Road. MOUNTAIN CATTLEMEN’S ASSOCIATION OF VICTORIA ANNUAL REPORT 1991/1992 PURCELL FAMILY COLLECTION. CATTLE RETURNING TO MERRIJIG Red Jacket on Jordon River William John Davies and sons. Left to right: William John, Bill (eldest), Eddie, Jack, Richard and Albert. Launching of “CWA Centenary Avenue of Poplars” sign. 22/03/1991 Railway Centenary Re- Enactment 1891-1991 . Sandie Jeffcoat, Local Manager – Alpine Resort Commission Studio portrait of the Kellett family « Previous 1 … 281 282 283 284 285 … 316 Next »