Forestry Commission. “Possum” Grant blowing out rock when constructing the Mt Stirling Road. K Class Locomotive, Mansfield Station, 1973. Last steam train to Mansfield. Mansfield Retravision Store, 54-56 High Street, Mansfield. DICK FORREST AND PETER PURCELL, TAKING CATTLE INTO MITCHELLS CREEK FOR SUMMER GRAZING 1978-1980. Old Monier Bridge – Ford’s Creek View of Morning Star Mine Loading chaff for market – Mansfield Railway Station. Emerald Hill – the second name for Matlock – the first name was Beaumont Mansfield Mountain Country Festival Parade 1993 Mansfield Red Cross Three girls left to right: ?, Alice Burch, ? McIntosh Eildon spillway – known then as Sugarloaf Reservoir Andrew Clark (right) received a 25 year service award for his work with the Booroolite CFA. He is pictured with Mick Jones 1992 Calendar. Sketch by Peg Martin, Borodamanin PURCELL FAMILY COLLECTION. THE “CRACK’S CUP” FROM THE FILM THE MAN FROM SNOWY RIVER ADDRESS BY ALAN BREWER, CHAIRMAN MOUNTAIN CATTLEMEN’S ASSOCIATION OF VICTORIA TO LIBERAL PARTY DINNER, WODONGA ON 5TH JULY 1990 Christensen’s Sawmill – Mirimbah Woods Point – 1916 THE GREAT AUSTRALIAN PACKHORSE CHAMPIONSHIP. RULES, PRIZES AND ENTRY FORM Boilers at New Chum Mine, Dry Creek. « Previous 1 … 219 220 221 222 223 … 316 Next »