Dedication – Police Memorial – High Street

SYD RYDER INTERVIEW PART 1. CONSTRUCTION OF THE TOWONGA HUT

Railway Centenary Re- Enactment 1891-1991 .

Section of set for film “Man from Snowy River”.

Mansfield State School and residence, SS1112

3 images of Trading stores at Eureka Creek, Merrijig, the site built for the filming of the ‘The Man from Snowy River II’

Separate woofy tables at the A1 mine (A.1.) in the 1970s – Gaffneys Creek

DICK FORREST AND PETER PURCELL, TAKING CATTLE INTO MITCHELLS CREEK FOR SUMMER GRAZING 1978-1980. CATTLE HAVING A DRINK AND COOL OFF WHERE BRIDLE TRACK CROSSES RIVER

The photograph shows the first crop of (oaten) hay being taken from Sidney Gordon Smith’s farm (now part of Barragunda) at Dueran East via Barwite.

Dollying

Peachey’s Bridge near junction of the Goulburn and Howqua Rivers on Peachey’s Road on the Jamieson – Eildon Road – Darlingford.

At the unveiling of C.W.A. Centenary Avenue of Poplars ” memorial pioneer plaques 22.3.1991

Sun dial, Mansfield

Nation Mine – Matlock

Mrs. Nelly Blyth – Mansfield Red Cross

HIGH COUNTRY’S GRIM VIEW

Sigrid Thornton with the National Dairies Limited dignitaries from Sydney, chatting prior to the “in-house” re-creation of ‘The Man from Snowy River’ at Frys Hut.

Men on horseback from left: Bill Hearn, Ern Allen, Jim Fry, Bessie Kearney, Ralph Fry.

Wedding photo – group unknown

The O’Keefe house prior to the 1939 fire.