A 280 Walker prepares to Depart Mansfield on the morning service to Melbourne, 1954 Police monument – workmen preparing top of monument prior to replacing urn John Matey, falling white gum for A. Healy. Hereford bull – Preston Station House at “Battery Park” GRAEME STONEY COLLECTION. ARTICLE FROM STOCK AND LAND. MANSFIELD MAKES MOST OF SEED OPENING William Davis – driver on the Jamieson route in the 1850s. The Post Office at Gaffneys Creek. The Post Office had opened by 1866, the first postmaster being one Christy Dockendorf, a wine and spirit merchant who also kept a general store. Pamela Dorothy (Pam) Cameron First day issue of stamps 24/07/1987. ‘The Man from Snowy River’ series – design stamps by Elizabeth (Betty) Conabere. Ashfield Sawmill – 1996 – last days before closing down – log deck – breaking down – band saw – maintenance – Peter Hempenstall Portrait – P.W. Cummings PURCELL FAMILY COLLECTION. FARMER WITH HOUSE COW Fry’s Bridge Unknown carrier trucks Woods Point – a winter scene Jack Pollard (steward) judging the fat lambs at the Mansfield Show. Jamieson – Ross’s teams 1915 New Guinea Jericho « Previous 1 … 35 36 37 38 39 … 316 Next »