LOVICK FAMILY “JOHNNY HEREFORD” ALBUM. ”JOHNNY” 2009. Crowd watching the ‘Crack’s Cup’, horse event, at Harrison’s Homestead, which was run over 2 kilometres. Archbishop Carr arrives at Mansfield – at the railway station GRAEME STONEY COLLECTION. IAN STAPLETON IT WAS 20 YEARS AGO ‘THE MAN ‘ RODE INTO TOWN. Carinya, home of Harry and Harriet Sophia Amor about the 1930s. LEARNING EXCHANGE, EDITION 115, SEPTEMBER 1982. Gaffneys Creek Sugarloaf Dam construction Cow Camp Hut Remains of mining equipment at the Royal Standard Mine – Woods Point Eliza Martin (nee Cox) Worker’s cottage possibly at ‘Preston’ No 29 Chenery Street – Built 1870. At Sugarloaf Dam McColl’s old farmhouse on the Tolmie-Whitfield Road. McCashney’s Sawmill, Tolmie. Logs on log buggy are being hauled into the mill with a tractor engine. Copy of a page from the newspaper “Woods Point Times”, Saturday May 20, 1865 advertising many of the hotels that existed at the time South Celebes. WW 2 Convent of Mercy students. « Previous 1 … 230 231 232 233 234 … 316 Next »