All Nations Mine 1901 LANCE ADAMS’ ALBUM. MELBOURNE-MANSFIELD RAILWAY 1883-1978. DRC41. Hunt Club Hotel, Merrijig. Mrs Swainston and Winnie Heenan at the Tolmie Sports. Sister Helen (Kelly), Mercy Nun on her Golden Anniversary, Convent of Mercy, Mansfield. GRAZING OF THE HIGH COUNTRY 1839-1935. THESIS BY PETER CABENA. ANGUS MCMILLAN The European War 1914 – 1918 – Mansfield’s first contingent. Tidy Towns Judging. Sally Dowling, Maree Daly, Barry Evans, Councillor Ann Bell. PURCELL FAMILY COLLECTION. THE “CRACK’S CUP” FROM THE FILM THE MAN FROM SNOWY RIVER Remains of the water wheel hub at Lady Clair Mine – Gaffneys Creek Museum at Woods Point Ashfield Sawmill Tom Cleeland’s barn – ‘Tasma’ – Barjarg John Matey – lunch time in Toomballup bush Mansfield Urban Fire Brigade-Brigade Centenary Celebrations. Some of the family of Joseph Black and Mary Ann (Crawford) Black arriving at the Nillahcootie School. Flood at Jamieson September 15, 1912 MERRIJIG HALL COMMITTEE MEETING MINUTES 23 APR 1940, 5 JUL 1940 Mirimbah Emerald Hill – the second name for Matlock – the first name was Beaumont « Previous 1 … 230 231 232 233 234 … 316 Next »