Lake Eildon – Sugarloaf Reservoir TREES OF VICTORIA AND ADJOINING AREAS. Mr Cobbler 1925 Mansfield Race Club Commer truck 35 foot trailer Cliff Breen’s house in Ailsa Street – 1870. MINUTES OF THE ANNUAL MEETING OF THE MOUNTAIN CATTLEMENS ASSOCIATION OF VICTORIA INC. HELD AT TOBACCO BOARD ROOM , DALGETY HOUSE, MELBOURNE ON SEPTEMBER 20TH 1978 Forestry Commission – Mt Stirling Road. One of the logging workers, when carting logs began. 1988 Calendar sketched by Peg Martin. “Skylines” Calendar. Police Monument, Mansfield. LANCE ADAMS’ ALBUM. MELBOURNE-MANSFIELD RAILWAY 1883-1978. 2 LOCALLY YEA BASED LOCOMOTIVES. Hotel (possibly the Courthouse Hotel, Jamieson) Bell’s Mill, Cambatong Road, Tolmie German Spur – water wheel – Lady Clair Mine – Gaffneys Creek Mansfield Railway Station. The interior of the 1889 Vic Rail Guard’s Van, when it was delivered from the Seymour Rail Heritage Centre. Firemen ready for a practice exersise to burn Miss Eilleen Close’s house, on the corner of The Parade & Malcolm Street, Mansfield The Springs Drawing of a Case 75 H.P. Stream Tractor Regularly Equipped Merrijig rodeo – Max Scanlon – hazing – buckjumper – horses Mansfield State School 1112 – 1967 Grade 4 Christensen’s Mill, Mirimbah, Barrow saw « Previous 1 … 176 177 178 179 180 … 316 Next »