Roman Catholic Church Mansfield (second) 1891. The new St Francis Xavier’s was a handsome (timber) Gothic building. It measured 150 feet in length and 65 feet wide. With alterations this church later became St Mary’s Hall. Rear view of Harrisons Homestead, ”The Man from Snowy River” Ken Pollard Collection. Beaters, Salt and Pepper shakers on the bottom shelves. Portrait unknown man Caterpillar D7 – Towing fuel and wire rope on sledge. On Brock Road cutting out road. George Medcalf, Muriel Alford’s first husband, father of Dawn (Medcalf) Arbuthnot. John Cavanagh – first huntsman Mansfield Hunt Club with the hounds at Star Glen Fire Brigade centenary celebrations brought some proud moments for the stalwarts of the Mansfield Urban Fire Brigade The Brumby Stallion THE PURCELLS OF MERRIJIG View of Mt Speculation Opening of the New Booroolite CFA Shed High Street, Mansfield. North side looking east. Mansfield Garden Club Golden Anniversary Celebration. Cyril Brock logging for Burwood Timber Company. House located between Jamieson and Woods Point Railway Centenary Re- Enactment 1891-1991 . D. Miller’s family Mirimbah Construction of Eildon Weir « Previous 1 … 169 170 171 172 173 … 316 Next »