Men standing near a fence in the early days of Matlock – possible going fishing. Mansfield station master’s house – tenders were called for building the house in November 1910. The new Mansfield Information Centre can be seen at the right of the house Waverley Mine. Part of the water wheel Ken Pollard Collection. Farm wagon with a Nicholson winnower for cleaning grain. Grocer shop. Murphy (Jim) and Parsons (Len), High Street. LOVICK FAMILY COLLECTION. LAST 20TH LIGHTHORSE TRAINING AT TORQUAY BEACH A HISTORY OF MANSFIELD APEX CLUB SYD RYDER INTERVIEW PART 9. CAMPBELL’S MARE Remains of equipment at the Royal Standard Mine – Royal Standard near Woods Point Mansfield Light Horse. Harry Norris working on the time keeper’s hut at Mirimbah. Boorolite Picnic Irene (Rene) Klingsporn Mansfield Timber Products Pty Ltd – located behind railway station. 1948 BID TO END ALPINE CATTLE STANDOFF MINUTES OF EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING OF THE MOUNTAIN CATTLEMENS ASSOCIATION OF VICTORIA INCORPORATED HELD AT OMEO COUNCIL ROOMS ON 24TH AUGUST, 1977 Reefer’s Hotel Matlock – Loch Fyne manager Alex Milne panning off. MINUTES OF MERRIJIG HALL INC. MEETING 5 MAR 2007 Railway Centenary Re- Enactment 1891-1991 . « Previous 1 … 147 148 149 150 151 … 316 Next »