Item Number: 1695
Reefers Hotel, established at Woods Point in about 1863, and pictured in about 1910. The billiard Room is at the front left (the windows have the ‘Billiard Room’ sign displayed), and the bar is to the left of the billiard room (to the right in the photograph). The dining room, kitchen and accommodation are up the steps between the two men outside the bar. The Post & Telegraph Office was next door on the left.