Upper Goulburn and District Hospital, Woods Point, 1915.
Item Number: 279
Upper Goulburn and District Hospital, Woods Point – winter scene with snow – 1915. It was completed in 1865 for 1,100 pounds, raised by public subscriptions and government grants. From 1865 for some 40 years the Hospital was in the charge of the Master and Matron John and Margaret Senior. It was burned down in January 1939 and replaced by a new building.