The business centre of Woods Point in 1865.
Item Number: 1153
The business centre of Woods Point in 1865. The Commercial Hotel is in the centre foreground. The Church of England with the partially completed bell tower is on the upper right. The Catholic Church is in the middle distance on the left. The big sign denotes ‘Kennedy’s Niagara Hotel’. These buildings were erected between July 1861 and 1864, and few were painted.