‘Rossdale’ at Howes Creek
Item Number: 1551
2 images. ‘Rossdale’, on the east side of the Delatite River at Howes Creek. Left to right: original wooden bridge over the Delatite River. First building Ross residence. Second building Adelaide Ross’ Hotel, which was relocated to Burnt Creek for the home of Vic and Jo Campagnola. The third building was relocated as a shearing shed for John Coombs. The buildings were relocated for the rising of Eildon Weir in the 1950s.