German Trench Mortar at the Bonnie Doon War Memorial in the old Bonnie Doon town
Item Number: 749
German Trench Mortar – Bonnie Doon War Memorial in the old Bonnie Doon town before Eildon Weir came up. Erected 1921. This German Trench Mortar was presented by the British Government at the request of Lord Novar to Mrs Ann F. Bon of Wappan Estate who now presents it to the inhabitants of Bonnie Doon – May 1922.