Forestry Commission Camp built at Mirimbah during 1940.
Item Number: 3988
Forestry Commission Camp built at Mirimbah during 1940. The Forestry Commission mess hut and cook house built at Mirimbah during the 1940s. The shower block and wood shed are at the left end of the building. In the right hand top corner is the foreman’s house of Les (“Bull”) Kennedy. The photograph is taken from the Mt Buller Road. The bridge shown over the Delatite River was built some years later after the camp was established.