Barwite State School SS2512
Item Number: 1524
State School 2512 Barwite, late 1920s. This photo shows Mr Raymond’s school garden. Maisie Roberts was the teacher in 1934-35 prior to her marriage to Cyril Comerford. Maisie and Cyril are the parents of Tom Comerford. Barwite began operating full time on June 8, 1883 when it was opened in a new building with Mr William Raymond as head teacher.