John, Kit and Ted Murphy on road near wooden culvert. Chimney at Sheepyard Flat, Howqua. Mr Angus McLeod DICK FORREST AND PETER PURCELL, TAKING CATTLE INTO MITCHELLS CREEK FOR SUMMER GRAZING 1978-1980. GIVING HORSES AND DOGS A COOL DOWN IN THE JAMIESON RIVER. Forestry Commission, Mirimbah 1940. John and Ros Adams with Hereford cattle Mansfield Railway Centenary Re- Enactment 1891-1991 . Lady and Sir Rupert Hamer, Sir Rohan and Lady Delacombe and Nancy Tehan, official opening of the Mansfield Shire office 27/10/1966. Four different views of Walhalla – 1909 Skiiers on Mt Buller Presbyterian Church, 1934 Ken Pollard Collection. Farm wagon with a Nicholson winnower for cleaning grain. Dr Rowes old station Marbut-Gunnersen Sawmill. Looking through mill from bottom stacking area. May Reardon and son, Raymond John Reardon Mrs Swainston and Winnie Heenan at the Tolmie Sports. Kofler’s Chalet burnt in 1944 MOUNTAIN CATTLEMEN’S ANNUAL GET TOGETHER WOMBAT CROSSING 2010. HORSE EVENT Ten Mile from Jamieson House at Gaffney’s Creek « Previous 1 … 84 85 86 87 88 … 316 Next »