Two Clydesdale horses with Mt. Buller in the background. GRAEME STONEY COLLECTION. BLUFF HUT REBUILD AND OPENING. VOLUNTEER DAVID OLDFIELD 2008 Clara Cox (standing) and Annie Cox The tennis court at Delatite Sawmill – late 1930’s – situated just up Buller Road. Delatite River Kelly tree, Stringybark Creek – carved by Jim Brond Convent of Mercy students Bridged May Comerford nee Byrne. Delatite Sawmill – Mirimbah. Saw with breaking down rig – logging Junction of Goulburn and Delatite Rivers First car in Jamieson Davies Building, (built 1924), High Street Mansfield 21/04/1955. 1991 Calendar. Sketch by Peg Martin, Carinya, Mansfield LANCE ADAMS’ ALBUM. MELBOURNE-MANSFIELD RAILWAY 1883-1978. DERM. TALES FROM THE HIGH COUNTRY. MEMORIES FROM THE SAWMILLS OF THE DELATITE VALLEY. Gaffneys Creek – A1 mine at the turn of the century. LANCE ADAMS’ ALBUM MELBOURNE-MANSFIELD RAILWAY 1883-1978. A GOODS TRAIN ROUNDING DEADMAN’S CURVE. COUNCIL SUPPORTS MICROFILM PROJECT OF HISTORICAL DOCUMENTS Old car with two people – unknown Jeff Kennett at Mansfield Railway Station « Previous 1 … 75 76 77 78 79 … 316 Next »