Convent of Mercy, Mansfield. ”The Fairies Lullaby” 1912-1913 Peg James “Glen Hope” Farm. Devil’s River Valley – Darlingford – Maintongoon – Merlo Gooleys Creek Township. Ashfield Sawmill – Greg (Wally) Warhurst on the front-end loader, used to lift logs from log yard to breaking-down saw via the log-deck. A mill house can be seen in the background. Eleven horsemen in a line – names unknown Maria Satchell (Pasquini’s Restaurant) – husband Martin with bottle and glass. High Street, south side, Mansfield. circa 1880. Crossing Howqua River. Surveying the new road – Brocks Road CATTLEMAN COMPETITION The Red Cross Dedication of the Mansfield Branch and 100 Years Red Cross in Australia and Picnic Day, at the Mansfield Botanic Park, 14th September, 2014. POEM: A MOUNTAIN MUSTER Mansfield Historical Society Back to Mansfield – Horse drawn wagon/transport float. J. Bryce and A. E. Biggs at Wonnangatta. DELATITE HAS HAD NAMES-AND-OWNERS GALORE Mansfield Railway Station. Norm Hookey in the 1889 Vic Rail Guard’s Van, just delivered from the Seymour Rail Heritage Centre Ken Pollard Collection No. 3. Robinson’s mini thrasher – grain separator Hammermill – crushing grain. Ken Pollard Collection. Wool Presses Mr James Egan of ‘Bob’s Camp’, Mansfield. Father of J.P., W. (Bill) and James, who all helped on the property. « Previous 1 … 38 39 40 41 42 … 316 Next »