Dr W. J. Rowe, President of the Victorian Branch of the Amalgamated Mines Association Des O’Keefe packing “Red Jacket” High and Highett Streets, Mansfield PLACE NAMES OF THE ALEXANDRA, LAKE EILDON AND BIG RIVER AREA OF VICTORIA. Marbut-Gunnersen Sawmill. Looking from centre of mill out. Bonnie Doon War Memorial in the old town – erected 1921 FRANK LOVICK LETTER TO ALEC TREHAIR 1926 Mansfield Convent of Mercy Garden Fete Senior Sergeant E. F. Johns (Ted) – Senior Sergeant R. E. Johns (Rodney) – Benalla, VIC The official opening of Mansfield Water Treatment Plant. Jim McDonough, Jeanie McDonagh, Tony Cox and John Fogarty, Mansfield Botanic Gardens DICK FORREST AND PETER PURCELL, TAKING CATTLE INTO MITCHELLS CREEK FOR SUMMER GRAZING 1978-1980. HORSES HAVING A REST Conlan’s Delatite Hotel, Mansfield Harrie G. Amor at left and James Munro Fred Fry’s new hut built with old timber and iron from the mine manager’s house 1945 – 1946. Built by Fred and Steve Fry, Harry Norris and Charlie Clark. Jim Westcott was then Forestry Officer. LOVICK FAMILY COLLECTION. LOCALS AT THE HUNT CLUB HOTEL, MERRIJIG Mansfield Hotel, No 86, corner of High and Highett Streets, 1890. GRAZING OF THE HIGH COUNTRY 1839-1935. THESIS BY PETER CABENA. MOUNTAIN ENCLAVE Mansfield Urban Fire Brigade at Anzac Day March. Norman C. Gaffney’s Garage. « Previous 1 … 293 294 295 296 297 … 316 Next »