Sketch by Peg Martin from ‘The Other Side of Street’, Calendar Pet sheep at Preston Homestead Puddling gold High Street – Early 1950’s – cake shop and café Peter Gunnerson – Marbut Gunnersen’s Head Office, Port Melbourne Howes Creek Picnic Mansfield’s first library, opened in 1892. The site was proposed, formerly, for the Mechanics Institute. The main street of Gaffneys Creek, looking south, during the 1880s. DROVING IN GIPPSLAND ALBUM. CATTLE RESTING UNDER TREES TO THE VOTERS GO THE SPOILS Goulburn River – horse and jinker Script – Hunt’s Gold Mining Company – Gaffneys Creek Barjarg School – State School 2169 – 1916/1917 ? Empire Day (Queen Victoria’s Birthday, May 24th). Ashfield Sawmill (near Railway Station) 1996, last days before closing down. Wayne Kirley and Adrian Lewis sized up timber to go through recut. Belt family house at Tolmie Mansfield Township – 1913 Leyland converted to rail tractor. Woods Point circa 1870s Forest Commission lookout on Mt Buller (Portable radio) Wedding photo of Neil Archibald Cameron and Agnes Jane (Dolly) Klingsporn « Previous 1 … 231 232 233 234 235 … 316 Next »