Jen and Annie – the Nicholson twins – with their children – Jen, Alan, Noel, Ann, Lindsay

ABC NEWSCLIP. 2005. LAST ROUND-UP

Dipping sheep at Stumphill (Forrest’s, Barjarg), early 1930s.

Roman Catholic Church Mansfield (second) 1891. The new St Francis Xavier’s was a handsome (timber) Gothic building. It measured 150 feet in length and 65 feet wide. With alterations this church later became St Mary’s Hall.

The first State Bank opened in Mansfield on December 1st, 1911. The premises at 149 High Street, were not built until 1917.

McColl’s old farmhouse on the Tolmie-Whitfield Road.

BEETON’S GUIDE TO ADVENTURE HORSE RIDING.

DICK FORREST AND PETER PURCELL, TAKING CATTLE INTO MITCHELLS CREEK FOR SUMMER GRAZING 1978-1980. CATTLE IN SINGLE FILE ON TRACK

Tolmie State School – “Roll of Honor 1914-1919” – First World War

Barnett’s “Carrier Arms Hotel” – Jamieson Road

LANCE ADAMS’ ALBUM. MELBOURNE-MANSFIELD RAILWAY 1883-1978. T335.

HW Sweet

Opening of Bonnie Doon Water Storage.

Holiday ramble – Lilydale, Ringwood, Glimpse of Melbourne, Healesville

Centenary of the Sisters of Mercy, Mansfield 1891-1991

Fred Fry and Cyril Brock – Brock’s Road – The Bluff – Surveying the route.

Part of Felt Mural, now hanging in the Mansfield Information Centre

Carter’s Sawmill, Mirimbah. Norm Paton on the back of Clem Holloway’s truck

1948 class at Mansfield High Elementary School.

Mansfield Mountain Country Festival Parade 1993