Marbut-Gunnersen Sawmill. Resawing on 4-man bench. D. Jolly (back to camera). V. Long, C. Mahoney, F. Bailey VOICE OF THE MOUNTAINS, EDITION 8, 1983-1984 Waiting for the arrival of Governor Carmichael outside the Mansfield Shire Hall, 1911 Forestry Commission Camp built at Mirimbah during the 1940s. Snow play in front of the Commercial Hotel, Matlock, 1915. John Coombs ” Coombsy” Forestry Commission – Mt Stirling Road. Abbo and Carlson Cartage contractors – trucks used in the 1940s. Morning mist on the foothills at Preston Station Pictured in her garden is Mrs. Anne Rae MOUNTAIN CATTLEMEN’S NEWS. NEWSLETTER OF THE MOUNTAIN CATTLEMEN’S ASSOCIATION OF VICTORIA. June 2000 SYD RYDER INTERVIEW PART 11. WORKING IN THE SNOW Delatite Station – Rose garden laid out by Mrs R. G. Ritchie in 1952. Reardon phosphate mine, Howes Creek Road Crowds line up at the Star Cinema to see ‘The Man from Snowy River’. John Fogarty, Head of Parks and Gardens, with school children behind Riflebutt Road. Church of England Vicarage, Parish Hall and Church, Mansfield John, Kit and Ted Murphy on road near wooden culvert. Launching of “CWA Centenary Avenue of Poplars” sign. 22/03/1991 High Street – Early 1950’s – cake shop and café Soldier – Bob McIntosh (not from Mansfield) – World War 1 « Previous 1 … 214 215 216 217 218 … 316 Next »