Neil Gardiner’s Fire Brigade name tags and C.F.A shoulder button Railway Centenary Re- Enactment 1891-1991 LANCE ADAMS’ ALBUM. MELBOURNE-MANSFIELD RAILWAY 1883-1978. J514. VOICE OF THE MOUNTAINS, EDITION 38, 2015 GRAZING OF THE HIGH COUNTRY 1839-1935. THESIS BY PETER CABENA. JAMES STIRLING: LANDS DEPARTMENT OFFICER AT OMEO Smith’s House hauled by bullocks on top of Matlock Hill, June 10th, 1901. Mrs Chenery (Martha) and Burt Chenery – 1927 Jack McLeod, Jim Bullock and Harry Bullock at Lovick’s Hut on Cobbler Sugarloaf Dam (Eildon Weir) – construction GRAEME STONEY COLLECTION. BLUFF HUT 1955-2015. BLUFF HUT EXTENSION 1982 Bridge Creek State School, No 3714 View from Powers Lookout – Whitfield Road Launching of “CWA Centenary Avenue of Poplars” sign. 22/03/1991 Eildon Reservoir Vic Walsh and Tom O’Brien’s Sawmill, Malcolm Street, Mansfield. ROSS BROWN COLLECTION. GREY ALBUM Councillors and contractors in front of the old Shire Hall, Mansfield, 1965. Mansfield, looking west. Visit to Woods Point of His Excellency, the Governor of Victoria, 1915, as part of the eastern mountains tour. Fleece judging at the Mansfield Agricultural Show 2002 « Previous 1 … 211 212 213 214 215 … 316 Next »