Building the first bridge across the Jamieson River – to link up the Jamieson-Woods Point Road. Construction of the original storage, which was known as Sugarloaf Reservoir, took place between 1915 and 1929. THE BUSH. TRAVELS IN THE HEART OF AUSTRALIA Gooleys Creek Township. Ogilvies Estate State School SS4393 – near Mansfield GRAEME STONEY COLLECTION. BLUFF HUT REBUILD AND OPENING. VOLUNTEER DAVID OLDFIELD 2008 View of the Wellington River Roy Willan Bostock as a young boy – Preston Homestead Fred Fry at Fry’s Hut MINUTES OF THE ANNUAL MEETING OF THE MOUNTAIN CATTLEMENS ASSOCIATION OF VICTORIA INC. HELD AT THE VFGA ROOMS, 24 COLLINS STREET, MELBOURNE ON OCTOBER 7TH 1985 Gateway to the Belt farm, Tolmie Vic Walsh and Tom O’Brien’s Sawmill, Malcolm Street, Mansfield. Graham Stoney and Duncan Power VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS OF MOUNTAIN CATTLEMEN’S ANNUAL GET TOGETHER ROSE RIVER 2002. RELAY RACE MOUNTAIN CATTLEMEN’S NEWS. NEWSLETTER OF THE MOUNTAIN CATTLEMEN’S ASSOCIATION OF VICTORIA SEPTEMBER 1993 Paul Mercurio and Jan Purcell Mr & Mrs Kilpatrick and Daughter Norma (Mrs Ross Parsons) Blowhard on the mountain track – An Alpine Study Merrijig Hotel. Ken Stewart and Tom Purcell Norman C. Gaffney’s Garage. « Previous 1 … 206 207 208 209 210 … 316 Next »