Postcard of view over Mansfield Visit by Members of the National Trust to Mansfield Historical Society April 1994 Eureka flag remnant in glass case in Ballarat Gallery/Museum South Celebes Cattlemen’s Hut – Purcell’s Marbut-Gunnersen Sawmill. Looking from log deck. View of Woods Point Jamieson School Garden – 1800’s MINISTER HITS OUT AT CATTLEMEN’S CLAIM Marbut-Gunnersen Sawmill. Part of 4-man rip bench. A sketch of early Woods Point 3 images of Trading stores at Eureka Creek, Merrijig, the site built for the filming of the ‘The Man from Snowy River II’ Morning Star Mine, Woods Point Remains of mining equipment at the Royal Standard Mine – Woods Point DICK FORREST AND PETER PURCELL, TAKING CATTLE INTO MITCHELLS CREEK FOR SUMMER GRAZING 1978-1980. GIVING HORSES AND DOGS A COOL DOWN IN THE JAMIESON RIVER. Morning Star Mine – Woods Point – 1932 Sir Rohan Delacombe addressing the Mansfield Returned Soldiers, 27/06/1966, at the official opening of the Shire Municipal offices, Highett Street. BATTLE ON VICTORIA’S HIGH PLAINS Forest Commission making the Mount Stirling Road for the timber industry. THE CATTLEMAN’S DAUGHTER « Previous 1 … 201 202 203 204 205 … 316 Next »