Filming ‘The Man from Snowy River II’ with Mt Buller in the background – Merrijig McMillan family at ‘Logan’ early 1890s. Early Matlock, rebuilt after the fire of 1873. In 1873 Matlock was destroyed by fire. Jamieson – Easter 1933 Mansfield Football Team 1934-35 The old water wheel at McVeights. VOICE OF THE MOUNTAINS, EDITION 12, 1989 James Bery Walsh, early 1920s. VOICE OF THE MOUNTAINS, EDITION 29, 1996 House built by Jack Macey Mansfield Convent of Mercy Garden Fete BRINGING BARCLAYS BODY TO MANSFIELD Marcelle Smith ASSOCIATES OF THE MOUNTAIN CATTLEMEN NEWSLETTER No 11. July 1987 Cattle on Preston Station – river flooding in background Fred Fry’s new hut built with old timber and iron from the mine manager’s house 1945 – 1946. Built by Fred and Steve Fry, Harry Norris and Charlie Clark. Jim Westcott was then Forestry Officer. MOUNTAIN CATTLEMEN’S PROTEST RIDE TO PARLIAMENT HOUSE MELBOURNE 4 SEPTEMBER 1984. OUTSIDE THE HOTEL WINDSOR, SPRING ST, MELBOURNE Walhalla Railway – 1910 The Man from Snowy River Publicity flyer with information about A. B. (‘Banjo’) Paterson. GRAEME STONEY COLLECTION. SALVAGED TIMBER FROM THE 2007 FIRES, STACKED TO BE PULPED. « Previous 1 … 158 159 160 161 162 … 316 Next »