Barwite Picnic No 9. Collar and Tie Race LOVICK FAMILY “JOHNNY HEREFORD” ALBUM. ARTICLE. Merrijig Primary School, with Robyn Adams. Sketch by Peg Martin. Barnett’s “Carrier Arms Hotel” – Jamieson Road Cattlemen’s Hut – Purcell’s PURCELL FAMILY COLLECTION. JACK PURCELL LAYING SALT Mansfield’s first library, opened in 1892. The site was proposed, formerly, for the Mechanics Institute. Peter Stefanou – Central Café – High Street Men on horseback from left: Bill Hearn, Ern Allen, Jim Fry, Bessie Kearney, Ralph Fry. Ruins of Mimamaluke homestead. Railway Yard – snow Bernie Anstee Collection No 15. Felix Stationary engine ( belonged to George Maud) This log buggy was used at McCashney’s Sawmill – Blackwood (near Trentham) then at Toombullup (McCashneys) – later at Baker Creek (McCashney and Harper). Now Mansfield Forest Commission. Olympic Games Ticket 1956 Games John McKenzie logging – he had a wooden leg. Holiday ramble – Fernshaw, Walls River, Rd. difficulty Railway Centenary Re- Enactment 1891-1991 . VOICE OF THE MOUNTAINS, EDITION 27, 2004 Railway station staff MINUTES OF MOUNTAIN CATTLEMEN’S ASSOCIATION MEETING HELD AT THE V.F.G.A. 24 COLLINS STREET, MELBOURNE ON JULY 24TH, 1985 « Previous 1 … 156 157 158 159 160 … 316 Next »