Keith & Ada Cleeland Chater family at Coldstream Hill. Gardner’s house. LANCE ADAMS’ ALBUM. MELBOURNE-MANSFIELD RAILWAY 1883-1978. K184. The original Eildon Weir under construction. Anzac Day March, Mansfield DROVING IN GIPPSLAND ALBUM. CATTLE AMONG TREES Three images – The Big Hill, Propectors Hut, Miner’s Chimney McCashney’s Mill Picnic – Log Chop – 1923. (At the Madhouse) Hec Stewart, with motor vehicle, in deep snow. Early Matlock, rebuilt after the fire of 1873. In 1873 Matlock was destroyed by fire. PURCELL FAMILY COLLECTION MERRIJIG HALL COMMITTEE MEETING MINUTES 6 MAY 1941 Construction of the original storage, which was known as Sugarloaf Reservoir, took place between 1915 and 1929. VOICE OF THE MOUNTAINS, EDITION 26, 2003 First police station – Jamieson – Wool shed at Preston Station ALPINE COWBOYS SNOWED UNDER Hooded buggy and two horses GRAEME STONEY COLLECTION. SHEEPYARD BRIDGE OPENING BY GRAEME STONEY, MP George Maud « Previous 1 … 11 12 13 14 15 … 316 Next »