Two men and two women – left to right: Mick Sweeney, Alice Burch, Unknown, ?McIntosh A1 open cut mine Roman Catholic Church Mansfield (second) 1891. The new St Francis Xavier’s was a handsome (timber) Gothic building. It measured 150 feet in length and 65 feet wide. With alterations this church later became St Mary’s Hall. Sawn timber loaded onto Bell’s Truck All Nations Complex before moving of boiler and steam engine – Matlock DICK FORREST AND PETER PURCELL, TAKING CATTLE INTO MITCHELLS CREEK FOR SUMMER GRAZING 1978-1980. JAMIESON RIVER Mansfield Red Cross Mirimbah. Looking up the valley to Christensen’s Sawmills. Hibernians – St Francis Xavier’s Church View of Red Jacket, circa 1890. Outgoing President of Mountain Cattlemen’s Association of Victoria, Mark Coleman congratulates the new President, Charlie Lovick View of Woods Point. Geoff Burrowes (film director) ‘Man from Snowy River II’, Eureka Creek, Merrijig. High School Picnic Morning Star Mine, Woods Point. This is probably the earliest known photo of the mining machinery. Two teams of horses and people at Jamieson Christensen’s Timber Mill. Wappan Station Homestead Over looking Mansfield from Mill Hill. LANCE ADAMS’ ALBUM. MELBOURNE-MANSFIELD RAILWAY 1883-1978. CHEVIOT TUNNEL. « Previous 1 … 122 123 124 125 126 … 316 Next »