Forestry Commission – Harry Norris and Charlie Clarke, Mt Stirling Road, 1940s.

Drinking trough for sheep and cattle on ‘Delatite Station’, Delatite

Byrne’s Hut, Tolmie – Remnants of bullock wagon

Miriam (May) Walsh. Born 1855 – Married James Berry Walsh – lived at Howes Creek

Camping near Alexandra, showing tents and roos they had captured.

VOICE OF THE MOUNTAINS, EDITION 28, 2005

Mansfield station master’s house – tenders were called for building the house in November 1910. The new Mansfield Information Centre can be seen at the right of the house

Convent of Mercy, Mansfield. Young ladies performing in a school play. The Princess, Miss Kelly.

Wairere – The Piries home of Trish and Maurie Bull

Awards night at the Mansfield Cinema after the re-enactment of ‘The Man from Snowy River’.

Merrijig Primary School, with Robyn Adams. Sketch by Peg Martin.

GRAEME STONEY COLLECTION. BRUCE MCCORMACK AND CHARLIE LOVICK PLAN MCAV GET TOGETHER TO BE HELD AT MERRIJIG IN 2012.

ROSS BROWN COLLECTION. DRAMATIC MOUNTAIN RESCUE, INJURED CATTLEMAN BROUGHT OUT BY AEROPLANE

William Pop Purcell’s 90th birthday 1970.

World War 1 (WW1) – Arrival at first camping ground at ANZAC Cove. 8th Light Horse, B Squadron – not far from the cemetery.

Mr James Egan of ‘Bob’s Camp’, Mansfield. Father of J.P., W. (Bill) and James, who all helped on the property.

INVITATION AND PROGRAM FOR THE 1982 MCAV GET TOGETHER, PRETTY VALLEY.

McCashney and Harper Sawmill, Bakers Creek.

Convent of Mercy boarders from Mansfield, at Jamieson.

Wallaby Mine, Beechworth – 1979